Issues: Civility and Service
Politics is fundamentally broken in our country. It’s turned into a competition to tear people down instead of an opportunity to bridge differences and bring people together.
In Utah, our willingness to help our neighbors and collaborate to solve problems makes us unique in this increasingly toxic environment of tribalism. We have the potential to show the rest of the country how to treat one another, reach consensus on difficult issues and build thriving communities.
As governor, Spencer will also continue what he started on the campaign trail—help draw attention to the power of service and voluntary civic action. Government can’t solve all of society’s problems, but private initiative and active community organizations are vital to a thriving and cohesive state.
- Rebuild the Economy
- Transform Our Education System
- Stand by our 2nd Amendment rights
- Defend the Constitution
- Support and Strengthen Utah’s Families
- Return Power to State Governments
- Make Corporate Tax Incentives Work Harder for Us
- Create the Right Kinds of Jobs
- Manage Utah’s Public Lands Fairly
- Protect the Right to life
- Give Rural Utah a Voice
- Make our state work better for taxpayers