Issues: Defending the Constitution
The U.S. Constitution is an inspired document, and the bedrock of our independence and liberty. It guarantees our freedoms and has inspired millions around the world while helping create the most prosperous and successful nation in history.
Spencer is a firm believer in constitutional principles and in the importance of adhering to this sacred document. As governor, he will proudly take the oath of office to support and defend both the Constitution of the United States and the Utah Constitution and will place both documents at the forefront of his decision-making.
- Rebuild the Economy
- Transform Our Education System
- Stand by our 2nd Amendment rights
- Restore Utah’s Values of Civility and Service
- Support and Strengthen Utah’s Families
- Return Power to State Governments
- Make Corporate Tax Incentives Work Harder for Us
- Create the Right Kinds of Jobs
- Manage Utah’s Public Lands Fairly
- Protect the Right to life
- Give Rural Utah a Voice
- Make our state work better for taxpayers