The family is the foundation of American society. Parents—not governments—have the most direct and immediate influence on a child’s health, education and welfare. Our communities, schools, government and society will never succeed if we don’t have strong and vibrant families.
Spencer believes government policies should support and strengthen the family unit. No government program, no amount of public spending, no social intervention can completely offset a failed or broken home.
- Rebuild the Economy
- Transform Our Education System
- Stand by our 2nd Amendment rights
- Restore Utah’s Values of Civility and Service
- Defend the Constitution
- Return Power to State Governments
- Make Corporate Tax Incentives Work Harder for Us
- Create the Right Kinds of Jobs
- Manage Utah’s Public Lands Fairly
- Protect the Right to life
- Give Rural Utah a Voice
- Make our state work better for taxpayers